Rush’s mission of sustainability extends to every facet of our operation. We use:
• A state-of-the-art plate system that is entirely free of chemical waste, VOCs, and heavy metals.
• An energy-saving air compressor, featuring a poly sep filter which yields zero waste oil.
• Motion activated bathroom lights to reduce electrical consumption, and energy efficient T-8 lighting fixtures.
• We’ve reduced our carbon footprint by heating our factory during the winter through machine-generated heat, and cooling our factory by trapping cool night air and exhausting hot air.
• The greenest legal tabs: 100% recycled paper, 30% PCW available. Zero virgin fiber!
• Vegetable oil-based inks derived entirely from renewable sources. They emit less volatile organic compounds than traditional inks.
• Solvent-free mylar designed with water-borne inks.
• The vast majority of our boxes are 100% recycled, 80% PCW.